So many of my clients tell me that they HATE to journal.
I can hear the absolute loathing in their voices.
It makes me curious because my journal is my safe place.
.....The place where I just get to BE.
.....The place that holds no judgment.
.....The place that holds my tears and most happy moments.
If journaling is something that you have always wanted to do I am here to help. I have 21 journal writing prompts for you!
......Hold no judgment
1. 21 Things that you are grateful for?
2. Write everything you can about your DREAM vacation.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up, why?
4. Write about the current weather and how it is affecting your mood.
5. Who is your biggest mentor or role model? Why?
6. What was your first childhood memory?
7. How do you get inspired?
8. Write about the last time you got your feelings hurt?
9. If you could date a famous person who would it be and why?
10. What is your favorite Disney movie? Why?
11. If you won a huge lottery jackpot what would you do first?
12. What are 20 of your greatest attributes?
13. What are you afraid of and why?
14. What is your favorite book, why?
15. If you no longer had to work for an income what would you do with all your time?
16. What is your biggest pet peeve?
17. What is your nightly routine?
18. What is your morning routine?
19. What is the favorite place you have ever visited?
20. What are 3 Random Acts of Kindness you could do today?
21. What was your BEST and WORST moments from yesterday?